It is our mission to
redefine and raise the
North American market
expectations in the door
industry by supplying
an affordable product
of unsurpassed quality,
innovation and durability.
Our advanced door design protects
every Neuma Door Patio Door
System from water infiltration on
all sides, which prevents warping,
delamination, rotting and the
development of mold and mildew.
High-Impact Fiberglass Door skins.
Full composite frames with each and every door system.
High performance composite jambs for higher impact and
Hinged doors have sweeps with three layers of weather stripping.
Our gliding doors feature a unique interlocking seal for
Waterproof composite edging.
Both hinged and gliding doors feature innovative
weep-hole cover and threshold design.
A variety of pre-pigmented or pre-stained colors are available
* Standard smooth white can be painted.
* All colors in this catalog are computer-generated images and have been replicated as accurately as possible.
Painting and Staining Guide
- Consult your local paint professional when choosing the right paint for our Smooth White Finish. Painting specialists in your area will know the best product for your regional environment.
- For a professional-looking wood finish, we recommend using Zar™ stain or an equivalent gel stain.
- Painting instruction for Glazed Patio Doors.